In 2017 the ICF created a brand new Community of Practice (CP) with a focus area of “Life Vision and Enhancement” – for those who do life coaching in their practices. I (Emma-Louise Elsey) was asked to co-lead this group along with Lynda Monk.
Here are the details of our 10th live educational session as co-leader of the ICF Life Vision & Enhancement Community of Practice (CP).
Please note the following changes to these Community of Practice Webinars:
- These sessions remain free – if you are an ICF Member. If you are NOT an ICF Member there is a $25 charge. If you register, you will also receive the session recording.
- Attendees must enroll and attend through the Learning Portal – here’s a tutorial from the ICF on how to do that.
- IMPORTANT: Please note that CCEU certificates are no longer automatically sent out – you will need to follow the new ICF Process and save them to your member profile. FAQs about the new ICF CCEU system are answered here.
TOPIC: Coaching to Change the World
Join the ICF Life Vision and Enhancement Community of Practice and Fabienne Fredrickson to explore:
The most impactful coaches fully understand and embrace their unique reason for being. They’re connected to what they’ve been put on this planet to do and how they are meant to do it. They leverage their knowledge so they can impact and work with many people at once while keeping a high quality of life. They are also know how to be prolific in authentic marketing to get the word out and help people in a big way.
If you have a lifelong passion for helping people live a better life and want to increase your own quality of life, this high-content session is for you. Bring a big notebook as your biggest takeaways from this session will be:
- The fastest path to hone your unique life’s purpose and weave it more deeply into your coaching practice to create a business that changes the world
- How to serve many more people than you’re serving now, and be rewarded financially for it (think authentic passive income and leveraged income strategies)
- The mindset of highly successful coaches who have made a commitment to being prolific and serving many more people than just 10-20 a week
- How to create systems and get the support you need so that, as your business grows, so does your freedom and downtime.
Webinar Date & Time
- DATE: Thursday June 20th, 2019
- TIME: 9.30am PST/12.30pm EST
- LENGTH: 60 minutes
A recording will be available if you register for the webinar.
About Our Presenter
About Fabienne Fredrickson: Fabienne’s passion and purpose is being a catalyst for people to express the fullest, most authentic version of themselves – and make the greatest impact they can, in service to others. She is here to teach you to fight self-doubt, become infinitely more confident, believe in yourself, value your unique brilliance, and get out of your comfort zone so you succeed at a much bigger level. For the past 18 years, she has been, and continues to be, a business mentor to tens of thousands of solo-business owners as founder of Boldheart.com. Fabienne is a contributor to Forbes, the author of Embrace Your Magnificence: Get Out of Your Own Way and Live a Richer, Fuller, More Abundant Life, as well as the soon-to-be-released book, Leverage Your Mindset: How Overwhelmed 6-Figure Business Owners Reach 7 Figures (and Gain Their Life Back).
If you liked this article on ICF Webinars and Authentic Business, you may also like:
- How to Grow Your Business Intentionally and Authentically with the 4 Ps by Marcy Nelson-Garrison
- 3 Keys to Creating YOUR Transformational Talk! by Lynda Monk